I’ve used the device for about three weeks and I am pretty happy. It’s the best iPhone I’ve had yet. On the Verizon network, it rocks.
- Faster processing and better reception. Recent trips to Mammoth Cave and the Mojave Desert yielded good signal strength. No dropped calls yet.
- LTE speeds. Zoom. Indy, Yorktown, and I-69 have it. I’m finding many areas with LTE coverage. Web pages and traffic apps load information faster.
- iOS 6 is very polished. I’m glad Apple unburied the Bluetooth setting.
- The camera is awesome. It did a better job of taking pictures than my Canon Elph 500 HS on recent trips.
- New dock connector. Apple is slow on shipping out adapters and cables.
- Form factor and size. Originally, I found it too light and I kept misplacing it. The old trick of lifting up the jacket to see if the phone was in it didn’t work. Incipio’s DualPro Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core solved that problem.